Thursday, January 03, 2013

Overload

December went by so fast. I know ...I know... everybody has heard that LAME excuse a gazillion times now. But seriously. It did. It caught up on me. There were plans/goals I wasn't able to achieve. Sucks. Good thing I did not mention it to anyone. Even to Le mister or to Le ninjas --- a little secret --- sometimes, when I wanna do something and I really am planning to do it and I can't keep it to meself --- I tell it to Tryst -- my 5 year old kiddo , and he'd be like OK...so when are you going to do it? can I help you? Lol. My little secret keeper.

Flashback first day of December I decided to take a photo a day... I think I've achieved it! I've missed a couple of days...OK. FINE. Make that uhhhh... 3? Anywaaaaay...without further ado, here's December 2012 photos for you.


Left to Right.
12 /1 - Sleeping ninjas at the back seat of the car. On our way home from Dumpling's 2nd birthday ; it was a pool party.
12/2 - An evening of debauchery -- aka , my close friend's bachelorette (did i spelled that right? ) party. I had my first encounter with a PRO male stripper -- it was a whole lot of fun! I love these girls to pieces.
12/3 - At home with them stinky Ninjas ,a beat up chair and junk food...YES, that is us at 12 noon.
12/4 - Was choosing which mask to use for our company's upcoming year end party which has a Masquerade theme.
12/5 - Chocolate liquor from Cessy ... I wanted more but I'd be dead if HR caught me eating/drinking this inside the office.
12/6 - 15-minute break buddies <3 p="p">12/7 - I love me stickers on my ID, gel pens -- tons of 'em, highlighters and Sharpies.
12/8 - After the Year End Party --- which was LAME-0. I did win a thousand GC from SM though. We had to change after because it was friggin' hot that night.
12/9 - Awesome Christmas display at the mall.




Left to Right.
12/10 - Got us some NEW hotdog pillows!
12/11 - Gotta love this drink.
12/13 - Little feet, we were just on the bed cuddling the morning while waiting for Kuya TX to arrive from school.
12/14 - Notes ... notes... notes... gonna make 'em last.
12/15 - Meeting Kuya Nin!!! This was 2 days before he left for Riyahd to search for our dear Father -- LOL. We didn't have Wendy's at Cebu so I took him there -- glad that he liked it!
12/16 - Carousel ride at Trinoma.
12/17 - A leather bound journal from Shin -- she got it for me when she and Patrick went to Italy during her birthday. To be honest , I am kind of intimidated to write on it --- it feels and looks HOLY -- hah!
12/18 - Ana : what's your name?
           Atreyu: Robot Treyu     (mind you , he was very particular in pronouncing the word Robot ...hehe)
12/19 - Kuya Tryst's school Christmas party with his buddy in the class.

Left - Right.
12/21 - Atreyu Sky at 3 years and 6 months
12/23 - Puto x Sikwate ---- ze best breakfast ever.
12/24 - Bam Beavis --- my one and only fave nephew , he's the son of my older brother -- Ramskeebord. Super chubby and adorable, noh?
12/25 - First time in 5 years that I was able to spend Christmas in Cebu -- I miss this little guy right here, well ... he's not that little anymore -- he's got tonsa things going on right now -- you know teenage years *sniffs* Ate An-an loves you so much, Radd.
12/26 - Dwayne x Aurora. Swoon. Enough said.
12/27 - Toni -- gaaaad I really enjoy hanging out and getting drunk with this girl! She doesn't know how to stop -- she makes everyone special and she's prolly the life of every party.. so that's us at around 3 in the morn at a street in Cebu.
12/28 - ....oooops - it got changed with 12/29 --- 12/28 photo was the RH bottles -- out with Aurora and Toni -- just us three, not really that mikah , we ordered a set of RH and the waiter gave us these ... took us a solid 6 or 7 hours for the sesh. Shhheeeeezz.
12/29 - Solid north for nine whole years. Toni x Ana x Alsace.

There you go... Looking at it...it wasn't that bad after all. I've missed --- 3 days ,, but who freaking cares right? Will definitely do this again. Not telling which month! hah!

1 comment:

  1. Great to see ur december photos! Tried this ön insta but hating the DL of photos to my lappy. Hehe. Tapolan. Part of my 2013 list too! :) cant wait för ur next episode, oh, post diay. meng.... love ya 2death!
    xx

    rottennuke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete