Monday, January 07, 2013

This Charming Movie : 50/50

I got to watch this movie while having my break from doing a sh*t load of laundry. Le Ninjas weren't watching cartoons so I switched the channel over to Star Movies. Sadly, I wasn't able to start the film -- it was about half of the movie when I saw it but I'll definitely watch it again. Nonetheless , I had a good cry over this one especially when the guy ,Adam was about to go to his surgery and that music was playing -- it just... it just reminded me of my little brother -- thas all. Anyhooooser, here are my fave stills from the movie. Google didn't really have that much. But...here you go.






Some fave lines/convo...

Adam: A tumor? 
Dr. Ross: Yes. 
Adam: Me? 
Dr. Ross: Yes. 
Adam: That doesn't make any sense though. I mean... I don't smoke, I don't drink... I recycle... 

Adam: That's what everybody's been saying: You'll feel better and don't worry and this is all fine and it's not. 
Katherine: You can't change your situation. The only thing that you can change is how you choose to deal with it.

Adam: What were you doing when I called? Were you on facebook? 
Katherine: You know... umm... stalking my ex-boyfriend actually isn't the only thing I do in my free time. 
Adam: I wish you were my girlfriend. 
Katherine: Girlfriends can be nice. You just had a bad one. 
Adam: I bet you'd be a good one. 

Adam: Why didn't we go to a barber? 
Kyle: That would have been a good idea if we paid someone to do it. 
Adam: Using your fucking balls trimmer instead of going to the barber. 
Kyle: I never washed them, ever. It's not my balls, it's my asshole. I'm joking. 
Adam: You're not joking. 


and finally , the Trailer :



1 comment:

  1. I hope I can watch this on Star Movies too, Gurl, but I'm always on NatGeo ... lol Might DL this one. Love the last part...Adam and Kyle's convo. :) Post some bday photos! :)

    loves

    ReplyDelete