Sunday, January 20, 2013

It's a B-E-A-yuuutiful day for dreams coming true : a wedding x a concert

This is another 'Lagare' post. Remember my first post about it? I first went to my close friend's wedding at Mt. Carmel church. She assigned my to be the Psalmist, which was kind of like a big deal for me. Got there -- well... not really on time because we got lost on the way plus Le Mister's iphone wasn't that much helpful with giving us directions. But I was able to make it and do my job -- so. It was such a wonderful wedding. I wish I could have taken pretty pictures to show. Both the bride and groom were teary eyed the whole time, they listened intently to the priest's sermon which was not boring at all -- he gave insightful thoughts about marriage. Suits. The wedding lasted for about 2 hours. It was around 3PM when we had our photo op with the newly weds. I told Kyla and Eds ( both close friends) that I'm heading to Eastwood because the show starts at 4PM --- took a cab, got there around 3:30PM -- no traffic -- sweeep.

some not so good pictures from Le Wedding. Kyla --- the pretty Candle sponsor ; Eds --- the one who read the 2nd reading


When I arrived at Eastwood, Le Mister already bought the shirt for me --- he got me a size XS --- which fit just fine! wehw! As we went inside, waiting for the band , you can really feel the crowd so anxious to see The Ataris. I thought : man, been listening to them for 10 years and I am FINALLY going to see them live! see them sing the songs I used to belt my heart out! --ok that was a little exaggerated.  My good friend Raul came over too! which made it a whole lotta fun! and we got to see familiar faces as well.  I just don't understand why some people would prefer to take tonsa pictures -- blurry ones even! rather than sing along with the band and enjoy the show! I'm like -- man., you're missing the whole point! take one picture and then do yourself a favor and enjoy the freaking show! But that's just me. Oh! and they did not play the Saddest Song --which made me kinda upset -- but well... it's all good. 


After the awesome show, we met up with Billie ( le mister's sister ). They were suppose to see the show too but got there a little late. Billie was with her bestie -- She and her other friend Kat. We went to this Mexican place called Agave -- they have this bottomless Margarita and we're GO! ordered some nachos and some other food that I can't recall. We started drinking at 6PM ,got out of the place around 9PM ,so well -- that's 3 solid hours of bottomless Margarita , Mexican food and a whole lot of chit-chats.  I always love hanging out at Eastwood. It's clean, very orderly and the crowd's quite nice. Oh...and I kissed Bumblebee -- just because. Fun night.

What I Wore : from a wedding to a concert
Lacy dress and cute pumps both thrifted a day before the wedding. Shoes are half off and Never Been Used! -- Yes, I was that lucky.
flower headband - gift from Tanya
blazer - Cotton On
tights - from Shin
bag - thrifted from Baguio some 5 years ago



1 comment:

  1. I was not able to check this out. :( But I love your dress gurl! You are always pretty and beautiful and looks so happy. Puss och kram! xx I miss our possie talks. :( loves

    ReplyDelete