Monday, January 14, 2013

Letters Never Sent v. 1

A series of old pictures accompanied by thoughts that I've been meaning to say to those people that're on the picture. I was gon scan them but I got way too excited to get it all started and just post away. Enjoy the first round up!


Dearest Mom,

I am so glad that you've kept this picture of me naked on the beach – I've searched high and low and this is THE ONLY baby picture I have --- huhmmm, what happened ,mom?  ;)



Dearest Childhood Bestie,

Remember when we were chatting some days ago. You asked me if I still had that picture of us under the mango tree? Well here it is, along with other pictures of us dancing and participating on some school activities. We were unstoppable and so in demand at that time don’t you think? I felt bad though when you told me that our recognition day (our picture on the flag pole) was the last time that we saw each other. I’m sorry I lost track.

Would you happen to remember Mary Joy Restauro? We were also good friends with her, right?





Dear Sanrio Photo holders,

Thank you for taking good care of my precious photos. You are just too cuuuute!




Dearest Big Sis,

I always thought you were/are the prettiest among us three ( or four, even) Dodong – who would have thought, right? Hehe


Dearest Kuya Bam,

You’ve always been the coolest sib. I am planning to have TX and Trey imitate this picture of you and Nino when they’re old enough to do it -- -this was during Shin’s birthday year 1995. Oh –and the other one was during your graduation day --- I hate myself for not sticking around during dinner =( I am sorry for the lost time.

No comments:

Post a Comment