Wednesday, January 16, 2013

13 going on 27 : a birthday post

It started with a conversation that went like this:
E : hey guess what 2 big things are coming up this month
A : ?
E : Sinulog...
A: what's the other one? oh. The Ataris?
E : your birthday
A : oh right.
E : so The Ataris coming over is bigger than your birthday?
A : I guess...
.
.
.
A : I guess with having 2 ninjas changes my perspective of things. Like I'm super grateful for another year , but I think imna have to keep it low key this year ... nothing fancy.

Then I realized, I've changed! am I getitng old? am I? I remember how I'm a big fan of blowing birthday candles. Last year I had a friend who made me cupcakes and we had dinner at home , le mister cooked and we got drunk -- like it was a big thing.

This what went down during my 27th birthday. It started the night before, we had a few beer, popcorn and watched 50/50 (yet again) on Starmovies. Le mister wanted to wait for midnight so he can greet me first and then he posted this on his IG feed :  Beer, Popcorn & Movie time with the birthday girl. Love you booboo..


I messaged with my Pop, and he remembered my age! I haven't seen him in like forever so imagine how happy I was when he remembered how old I am. That morning I got kisses from Le Ninjas. Both were super behave the entire day because I kept telling them it's my birthday.


The night was spent with some goody good friends whom I haven't seen for a long time. Rhea was going back to SG where she works the day after so I met up with her along with 2 other friends. She asked if I wanted a cake and I said I'll skip it because it's fattening. Hah! After some catching up at Starbucks we ambushed some of our close friends at our previous work -- good thing they were all there! ...and well --- did tonsa of catching up -- yet again , laughed til we could not breathe and took tonsa pictures.








NYLON mag from le mister + some accessories from Rhea = happy camper Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment