Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Ten Things : Blogs I Heart

I've been reading and stalking blogs since 2009. Wait, I think that just sounds creepy. It's just that I don't really bother to hit the 'follow' button, the only blog I do follow is my Bestie's and that's just because I genuinely have to follow her adventure -- she just hops from one place to another, gets caught up with her dreams of becoming a great surfer (she's already a good surfer) and Facebook just doesn't seem to suffice.

I do have a long list of blogs on my bookmarks folder entitled Blogs I Heart. I am really having a hard time to narrow it down to just ten blogs, but I guess these are the blogs I know by heart and my day just would not be complete without checking out an entry or two.

Here goes:

1. bleubirdvintage - I always enjoy her 'what we wore' post with her whole family.



2. a beautiful mess  - Emma x Elsie , I love how they are so driven and passionate about living their dreams and making each day count. I truly enjoy the outfit posts and their DIY projects.



3. bright red hoodie - Her name is Nadyne and she's the most kick-ass person I know. I sometimes catch myself leaving comments on her blog just because I know she deserves it and she inspires me a whole lot. I always look forward to her 'notable quotables'. Oh! and she has an exquisite taste in movies and music too.



4. mackin ink - Reading her blog is like catching up with a dear friend whom you haven't seen for a very long time. Took me a good 20 minutes to find the very first entry I read from her blog which caused me to cry big time. I am mighty sure you're gonna love it though. 

5. how about orange - I am not really a big fan of the color orange, but when I saw this blog --- I can't take my eyes off of it. Its got tons of both DIY and free stuff that you can download. I'm a huge fan of them printables , I have printed a couple of name tags and book tags from this blog , it features origami too!



6. a cup of jo - She's probably by far the most popular blog there is. I guess? I love how she easily relates to everyone and how open she is on her entries/articles. On a typical day she would blog about Toby, her kiddo and then the next day she would share a recipe of the 'best (insert name of food here) you'll ever have. I enjoy her 'motherhood' series and her weekend round ups!

7. rockstar diaries - Can I just say --- very well put together. Too many eye candies -- I am talking about her outfits! and some charming little ones!

8. color me katie - She doesn't blog that often -- but when she does it's always ALWAYS like a dash of sunshine. Inspiration and color overload? Yes please!


9. project vanity - The ONLY local beauty blog that I read religiously. She's introduced me to quite a few products that I still use right now. Oh, she loves to ukay too!

10. modcloth blog - For when times that I want to drool over them dresses. Hey, a girl can dream ,right?  Lately, I've been eyeing these :














1 comment:

  1. patiently waiting for your next post ... T_T but im still smiling! :)

    i understand you don't wanna use the "follow" thing u know..

    mwah mwah! tomorrow's my first day of work! wishhh me luck Gurl! loves

    ReplyDelete