Friday, January 04, 2013

Currently

Watching : a whole lot of The Regular Show and Adventure Time. I even had to remove The Disney Playhouse from our channel line up because Le Ninjas no longer watch it. I'll surely miss Tayo the Little Bus though! hehe.

Adventure Time x The Regular Show (via Google)
Listening to : Birdy


and Passion Pit


Planning : To blog some more. Write some more. Take pictures some more. Explore other genre / music -- some more.

Thinking about : What I really ... really want to do for the rest of my life. Last time I was in my hometown , I got to talk with sensible people who , for the lack of a better term, has their shit together. I don't know. I don't wanna say -- I don't know , but I've been saying it for the nth time now -- it's over used. I'm still trying to figure things out -- hopefully ,come my birthday I'd be brave enough to make that decision and focused enough to fulfill 'em. *worried*

Reading : I don't have my list together yet. But I am planning to read 12 books this year. Last year -- I also aimed for 12 only got to finish ,uuhhh... 5?

Making me happy :  the fact the all my loved ones and friends and their loved ones are all healthy , no sickness as of yet. I am hoping all of us will be healthier this year , especially the Ninjas. Aaaaannd  this plan for September -- I know it's waaaay waaaay far but the thought of being excited about something makes me giddy all the time -- it's gon be a new adventure.


A post inspired by this awesome blog --- http://sometimessweet.blogspot.com/ .

1 comment:

  1. Awww Gurl. You know I have listened to Birdy even before we got to see or talk each other again. When I was out there getting lost and finding myself. And I can feel how you're into the song. Keep up the cool-mommy vibe ha? Amazing jud ka Gurl. And about the books, I have only finished 4. But it was good enough. Love you to bits!

    rottennuke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete