Thursday, January 03, 2013

A Tribute

I have been feeling real empty right now. It's as if half of me misses the other half -- does that makes sense? If you ask me --- if you are allowed to bring only one thing with you to a far off  place -- what would that be ... I'd answer my music player in a heart beat. I've had that IpodTouch 2nd gen for a solid 3 years , it was given to me by my sister --- Shin before she left. She bought it on her first salary while working in a call center -- hah! I really didn't mind if it was outdated at all! I only use it to enjoy my music and well...check on my email if there's wifi. During my last night in Cebu it got stolen/lost along with my purse. Not gon go into details. Anyhoooser, as a tribute to my lost buddy, here's Top 10 music/video that's playing on repeat the last few days I've had it. Yes -- I do love and recognize my music , I can still remember 'em. In no particular order.

1. Phoenix - Lisztomania


2. Phoenix - Everything is Everything


3. Phoenix - If It's Not With You



4. Motion City Soundtrack -  Hold Me Down



5. Blink 182 -  Boxing Day

                                          


6.  Tim Arsmstrong - Into Action

                                                  


7. She and Him - Baby It's Cold Outside


8. He is We - Happily Ever After


9. The Submarines -  You, Me and the Bourgeoisie


10.Elton John x Almost Famous - Tiny Dancer


.
.
.
.
.
*sniffles. 

1 comment:

  1. Gurl, amazing jud cla Zoey D - reminds me of u and Lloyd cuz u told me about him crushing ön her. Phoenix, Ive checked it lately cuz of u and Nylon. Amazing gurl! Dont feel bad anymore, there's gonna be another one soon. Love love this post.:) and i love u too! X

    rottennuke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete