Monday, December 10, 2012

New Finds

Why hello there! it's been awhile. Don't get me started. This'll be quick as I have a gazillion things to do.  I was cramming for our company's year end party like I always do. Only one day left til the event and I don't have any outfit yet. It's a Masquerade themed party, right -- like we have to wear a gown OR at least something formal --- some girls at work , had it all figured out, others rely on rentals and I'm like ...nah.. I'll be OK -- I'll be able to find everything at 'ukay' which I always do -- at least 94% of the time. Anyhooser, so after my Thursday shift , I went to one of my fave ukay spot. They were having a sale at that time. Looking ...looking...looking. Couldn't find any. Well. there's this box of items for 10 pesos. Digging... digging...digging and I scored 5 scarves and a cute kid's apron. I was about to check out when I saw this rack that holds 30% off tops. Lo and behold! I found a  Marc by Marc Jacobs shirt -- I've seen the print like 2 years ago on some bags, I didn't know it has a shirt version of it. Next one I saw was an Orla Kiely black top. My style muse, Elsie Larson used to blog about her a LOT, and she's one of her favorite designers too! So imagine my face when I tried the top on and it fits me perfectly. It's Orla Kiely and Marc Jacobs all in one day. Overwhelming? For sure.


And here's moi...wearing the Orla Kiely top at the office after our Year-end party. Oh! and that red scarf  was one those 10 pesos finds. hehe.


1 comment:

  1. I didn't see this at all. I must be a bad bestie but hey, now I'm back and the lappy's being cooperative. UGhhhh! I love the scarf gurl! miss u now :(

    ReplyDelete