Tuesday, October 09, 2012

MIB 3


I really thought it was one of them chaotic sci-fi film but it was the exact opposite. The Mister downloaded the movie ( thanks, Torrent ) and we watched it together with the Ninjas last Friday night. To tell you honestly, I cried towards the end of the movie it just sends in ' an emotional punch'.  -- no wonder Agent K doesn't want to tell Agent J what was happening. It all made sense. It was all meant to be. I liked that Andy Warhol was in there and that Griffin guy was amazing; he's actually the coolest character in the movie -- and I love his beanie by the way! =p

So there's this part where Agent J was asking something about Agent K's mysterious disappearance. He asked  Agent O some questions and Agent O was like  "Don't ask a question that you don't want to know the answer of" and it got me thinking -- oh yeah..what could that question be in my case?

So uhmmm... if I would ask a question that I don't want to know the answer of? Shoot -- really? ok. uhhhh.. it would probably be... hold it ..hold it.. * holding back tears* and *clearing throat *

Why did my dad ever have to leave us and is not planning to return? --wait was that a valid question? did I just ask that correctly? I think so  and I kind of know the answer to this and I wish I'm wrong but I don't know ---
Sorry. Was being to mushy up there. I just thought that was interesting.

Anyhooo, if you haven't seen the movie yet, go check it out -- I say it's 4/5 buckets.




No comments:

Post a Comment