Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Few Things.


Why hello there! I just thought I'd share some stuff here before I forget this space (again). Trust me, I've been meaning to get back at what I really love doing ( aside from sleeping...) and that is writing. They say the best way to be good at writing is to...hold it..duh...keep on writing! Well, I know you know that. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to get my groove back on this little hobby of mine.

Well that was a long intro was it? Ok. Three things.

One: 
MXPX is coming to town! I've been a fan, well not really that much of a fan but I can say that they are one of the very first bands that I listen to and got me interested with punk music and I never looked back.  I remember I used to 'borrow' my brother's cassette tape of the album  Slowly Going the Way of the Buffalo just to listen to it the whole afternoon while he's at school. Good times.  I just wish my brothers are here with me to share the experience and them friends too -- Makoi, Dorai, Lou, Mayet, Rob *sigh.  


Two:
Foster the People is in town too. Ughh. I don't know if I'm going to be excited, sad, disappointed or what. I can't afford to spend big bucks on 2 concerts tickets in one month -- I mean I've already missed NOFX and sadly, Taking Back Sunday -- but hopefully they'll be back and I can't afford to miss MXPX this time -- watching it for my folks that're not here. It's really not that big of a deal. Foster the People is Foster the People -- sigh. But like I always say, they'll be back.


Three:
I saw the trailer of The Perks of Being a Wallflower the other day and liked it! love the OST , some friends at work love the book and emailed the PDF file to me, so hopefully I'll finish that next week. One thing that got me excited to see the movie is that it's got the same producers as the movie Juno which is one of my favorite movies of all time. 


So, there you go! A few things that I am excited about and keeping me motivated. It wasn't that bad was it? Later.


No comments:

Post a Comment