Tuesday, September 08, 2009

always. sometimes. never.

i always:
wish i have a HUGE closet
am a sucker for icecream and my HUSBAND
find it amazing when TX does a trick
DAYDREAM
eat oats and cereals for breakfast ( when i have the time)
would choose sleeping over eating ( even if im sooo hungry )
think flowers are overrated

I sometimes:

doubt myself
worry that somebody i care about would die
wish i live closer to my mom
regret that i stopped writing for 6 years ( i used to be a GOOD writer - hah! )
like to wear my husband's shirts
procastinate

I never:

thought of changing my name ( i LOVE it, thanks mom! )
wish i was somebody else
imagined that i would be blessed with two pretty boys
had a good hair day...pppffttt.
finished a book...if i like the book i would read it then when i get bored reading it i would go directly to the last chapter and know the ending...i never get to read the once in between..hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment